Terms and Conditions
- Tickets should be checked at point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later
- Latecomers will be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission and to alter the advertised programme if it proves necessary
- The use of cameras and recording equipment in the Main Theatre and Studio is prohibited
- Mobile phone should be silenced before the performance begins
- Every audience member must have a valid ticket – even infants
- Beacon Arts Centre reserves the right to introduce special offers and discounts on tickets at anytime
- Concession prices are available where advertised and apply to Senior Citizens (60+), Students, Children (16 and under) and those in receipt of benefits. Concessions must be claimed at time of purchase and proof of eligibility shown.
- Assisting companions for disabled patrons are admitted free of charge on the basis that proof of entitlement is shown at point of purchasing or collecting tickets.
- Please note Children (16 and under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Beacon Arts Centre operates a strict no refund policy. Once you have bought a ticket it is non-refundable, unless the performance is cancelled or rescheduled.
This policy reflects clearly the steps and safeguards put in place to ensure the information and documentation provided by the customer to be processed onto our database. This will be handled securely in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations Act.
When you use the Beacon Arts Centre’s website, we may collect personal information about you when you request a specific service using online forms and every time you email us your details. We use this information to:
contact you to respond to your queries (if you email us with a question, for example)
provide you with services (send you an email bulletin or enable your progress through an online course, for example)
personalise your experience of Beacon Art Centre content
contact you to ask you to respond to surveys
optimise your experience of our content (remembering your connection speed to serve you streamed video, for example)
We collect information about you when you comment or create user accounts and log in to the email bulletin subscriptions
We collect information about you when you use a Beacon Arts Centre checkout to buy the following products:
Signing in using social networking credentials
If you sign in to our sites using a Facebook sign in as a means of authentication, you grant permission to Facebook to share your user details. This will include your name and email address which will then be used to form a Beacon account. Please be aware that this authentication also permits the sharing of your gender, date of birth, user ID, networks, location and any other information you may choose to share according to your Facebook account settings. .