Beacon Youth Theatre is exciting, innovative, fun and accessible to all aged 5 to 21.
Sessions are led by an experienced team of professional tutors who specialise in creating imaginative new pieces with children and young people.
The Beacon has an experienced team of professional tutors who specialise in facilitating, making and directing theatre for and with children and young people. The programme is exciting, innovative, fun and accessible and members will:
• develop acting and performance skills;
• create original scripts and performances;
• learn about technical aspects of theatre making;
• build confidence; • make new friends;
• perform at The Beacon and at other local and national events.
The workshops have a laid-back atmosphere where the young people can be themselves, make new friends and have an experience that will last them a lifetime. This term our primary classes will be rehearsing Wheest!, which will be performed at this year’s Galoshans Festival on Friday 27 – Sunday 29 October 2017. Please make sure that your child is available for this week and for additional rehearsals during the School October Break.